We have launched the limit order feature on the Arbitrum network since July 2022. This was done with the intention of allowing you to take advantage of market volatility without constantly monitoring price changes. For a limited time, we are charging zero fees for users who place limit orders!
Your feedback from Twitter and Discord to improve our limit order is well-received. Based on this feedback, we have increased the transaction success rate. In other words, limit orders you placed that hit the market price have a higher chance of being executed
Some points to note for Tokenlon limit order
- The bigger the trade amount, the more you should use Tokenlon limit order
- For swaps between stable coins, we recommend you to use the swap feature for the transaction to go through quickly
- If the price discrepancy between your limit order and the market price is high, please set a longer expiry date. Ideally 7 days or longer
- We don’t charge you for limit orders placed, cancelled and executed as of now. Check out our user guide to get started!
Furthermore, these are some UI improvements currently in the works
- More intuitive design for new users to grasp the limit order feature easily
- Light prompts to prevent users from making certain mistakes, such as a reminders sent to users who placed a limit order at the wrong pricing
Lastly, you can place limit orders on Ethereum main net soon, please look forward to it!
As always, please reach out to us on Tokenlon Discord if you have any questions or feedback for us. More limit order campaigns will come your way soon