The overall trading volume of DEX fell by 17% this week according to Dune. The trading volume of Tokenlon was $85,960,733.80, the number of weekly trading addresses was 1,242, and the number of transactions was 2,840.
This week, the Tokenlon transaction fee netted $150,827, the net profit was at $143,538.65, and the historical transaction fee of the Tokenlon 5.0 protocol was at $42,626,503.21. The balance of the community treasury is $2,100,088.90 (without deducting fees).
LON staked amount is 50,358,990.42, accounting for 59.8% of the total staked position. LON buyback was carried out 3 days this week, a total of 212,033 LON were repurchased, and the monthly staking APY is estimated to be 40.77%, Uniswap and Sushiswap AMM liquidity pools staked 6,911,420 LON, accounting for 8.2% of the total staked positions, and the cumulative amount of LON staked accounted for more than 68.0%.
Product & Tech
- Limit orders on Arbitrum
- Improvements of user’s order success rate in development
- Ensured users can seamlessly connect to Tokenlon with different wallets in different networks, prompting them to switch to the correct network
- Adjusted the quotation display in the Dapp to be consistent with the preview page
- Tokenlon official website revamp
- New homepage design confirmed and started development
- Official website’s SEO plan pending
- Analysis of professional market maker’s quotation
- Re-evaluated the competitiveness and efficiency of professional market makers' quotations, and communicate with the market maker's technical team on the optimization plan
- Pinpointed the competitiveness and efficiency of professional market makers’ quotation, and connected with their devs for further optimization
- Open Relayer
- Confirmed the development goals of the protocol and the technical direction of protocol transformation
- Split orders and intelligent routing
- The experimental tests for split orders was a success. Looking to optimize the accuracy next week.
- Research for new market makers
- Aggregated more market makers and did a research into Balancer and Curve V2’s liquidity
Marketing & Community
- Tokenlon 3rd anniversary
- Planning in progress, and confirmed partnerships with MakerDAO, Opera Wallet, MetaMask among others.
- Fluid Finance AMA
- Held this week on Fluid Finance’s Twitter Spaces with our Global Head of Product, Jason Zhang. Check out the recording here.
- July market maker report
- Analyzed data from market makers, and communicated the analysis with each market maker
- NFT market research
- Complete research and analysis of the NFT marketplaces as a whole, as well as multiple user case studies for use in our upcoming product.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- Beware of scams!
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.