According to Dune Analytics, the whole DEX market was down about 36% this week. Tokenlon's weekly trading volume was $90,357,391.53, an increase of 16.82% from last week. This week's transactionfee was $146,492.82, and the net profit was $133,665.61. The Tokenlon 5.0 protocol's historical cumulative fee was at $41,717,359.89 .
According to the Tokenlon Whale Twitter, there are 5 large WBTC /imBTC transactions this week, with the single transaction amount of ~100 BTC. On this note, the maximum single transaction of ETH in Tokenlon that can be sold is 888 for market maker security reasons, minimizing slippage and MEV (sandwich attack).
LON staked is 48,503,270, the net increase of staked amount this week is 315,908.77 LON, APY for the past 30 days was at 17.48%. The total amount of LON staked in contract and the AMM liquidity pool is 55,446,858.10, accounting for 74.6% of the total circulation.
Product & Tech
- Completed Phase III testing of Staging environment
- Stealth launch of Limit Orders to the official site
- Optimized Tokenlist search results
- Added small orders success rate display
Marketing & Community
Limit Order pre-launch
- Announcements and guides preparation completed
- Learn & Earn campaign starting next week in collaboration with imToken and Arbitrum
- More volunteers to participate in beta testing
- KOL early access to limit order feature
- As per the vote results, the accumulated feeToken has been retrieved to the community treasury. You can check the treasury address for more info.
TIP 32 Proposal: Changes to LON Tokenomics
- In the current market sentiment, LON's tokenomics has been adjusted and optimized. The voting deadline is July 4th at 12:00 noon. LON Holders are welcome to actively participate in the voting.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- Beware of scams!
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.