The Optimism network released their native token, $OP, this week. As the first Layer 2 Network on ETH to issue a token, it had the market’s attention. You can check if you met the airdrop conditions, and receive it here. Tokenlon will also be online on the Arbitrum network very soon - stay tuned for our L2 development.
The entire trading volume of the DEX market as a whole was down by 13% this week. Tokenlon’s trading volume this week is at $65,954,443.57, with 1167 addresses making a total of 2407 trades. The fee balance right now is at $1,710,471.57.
The current circulation of LON is 73,971,909.76, of which 48,718,094.46 are staked in contracts, with 6,894,351 LON in AMM Liquidity pool. Both of these constitutes 75.1% of the total liquidity.
Product & Tech
- Risk control draft completed
- Limit Order Relayer staging node failure repaired
- Optimization of Tokenlist interface, whitelist & blacklist feature improved
- Limit Order i18m acceptance completed
The team was on a Limit Order sprint this week, and is getting ready for the final phase of the launch.
- Limit Order launch preparations
- Screening of the first batch of tokens completed
- Initial product testing done
- Product use guidelines for launch
- Limit Order marketing
- Agreement with the Arbitrum network on partnerships including bridging, lending, derivatives and others
- Tokenlon lists a total of 21 new assets: FTT, CVX, HOPR, and others
- Tokenlon has now access to Uniswap V3’s liquidity pool, providing users with more trading pairs. More info here.
- HOPR trading campaign starting next week, please check our Discord for the latest updates
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- Beware of scams!
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.