The market has continued to fall this week, with the main blue chips dropping in price. BTC falls to $28,883.58, and ETH $1734.2. According to Coingecko.com the current BTC price is listed at $28,964.10 and ETH at $1,769.38 respectively.
Tokenlon recorded a total trade volume of $73,085,838.65 this week, and 1,396 trade addresses. The fee balance is at $1,710,471.57.
Staked LON is at 48,594,226, with a buyback of 266,866 LON. The APY (monthly) stays at 23.88%. The total number of LON staked in contracts and AMM liquidity constitutes 75% of the total liquidity.
Product & Tech
- Limit Order
- 3rd round of improvements to the developers environment completed
- Product beta has started on testnet
- Token listing function and percentage price has started on frontend
- Whitelists and blacklists drafts confirmed for supported tokens upon launch
- Confirmed drafts for business data metrics
- Acceptance of the overall technology by the tech team
- Phase XII of LON Trade Mining
- Successful transition into the 12th phase of LON trade mining. The 11th trade mining phase has rewarded 1,403,752.75 LON, a 5.61% increase from the last phase. For those who have participated, please check how much have been rewarded individually. We have also prepared the stats for phase XI LON trade mining, please refer to the infographic for more information.
- The Tokenlon v.5.2.0 contract is now open source, devs are welcome to check it out.
- No minimum trade volume feature
- Tokenlon community and social media
- Limit Orders for Arbitrum
- Contacted KOLs for testing and promotion
- Promotional partnerships with Arbitrum projects
- Completed market research on Arbitrum derivatives, confirming partnerships with possible projects
- Confirmed light upgrade plan of LON’s economic model, entering TIP preparation stages
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- Beware of scams!
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.