We continue to be in a bear market. Read on to find out what Tokenlon is doing in this market where trading sentiment is bearish.
Trading volume for DEXs as a whole dropped by 7% this week. Unfortunately, Tokenlon’s volume dropped by 38.54%, as last week’s volume was propped up by a $4 Million trade. On the upside, the number of traders and number of trades rose by 7.28% and 6.52% respectively.
More LON holders staked their LON, with 162,293.37 new LON staked this week. Total LON staked now stands at 48,340,013.89 LON, accounting for 66% of LON in circulation. APY for this week is at 22.30%.
Product & Tech
Removal of minimum trade amount
Very soon, users will be able to trade any amount with no minimum requirements, right after imToken app v2.10.0 is released. This will happen in the coming weeks.
Limit Order Progress
- Front-end bugs have been cleared and we are moving into the third round of review
- Round 1 of external security audits have been completed
- Our back-end team is working on a strategy to improve the success rate of transactions exceeding $1 Million
- After the labour day holiday, we will conduct internal testing to ensure the security and stability of the limit order feature
After putting the UD campaign on hold due to some technical issue, we will be relaunching the $10,000 mystery box giveaway on 5th May PST! Please stay tuned and make a trade to win a mystery gift box
We will be running LON trading campaigns and staking activities on OKX and Kucoin after the labour day holidays
Last but not least, we have arranged a series of marketing activities for our L2 limit order launch! More details will come your way soon.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- Beware of scams!
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.