Happy new year from Tokenlon! May this year bring you and your family great health and happiness. For the last week of 2021, the team has mostly focused on our year-end performance review and planning for the year 2022
Let’s do a quick recap of this week!
- LON Anniversary Meme Campaign
- Did you take part in our Meme campaign held last week? We received many creative entries using the hashtag #LONewyear
- 10 Winners will be announced this week to receive 500 LON and rewards will be distributed 7 working days after announcement of winners
- MakerDAO campaign reward distribution
- EDEN is now live
- We have installed a feature that prevents front-running from trading bots. This prevents slippage for you and loss of funds
With BTC and ETH experiencing significant price drops as we approached the new year, the market is becoming increasingly bearish. Unfortunately, this has meant that trading volume took a big dip for this week.
Fortunately, staking rewards continue to stay at a high level, giving you an APY of 60.28%
Work for next week
- Finalization fo Q1 OKR plan
- LON Anniversary wrap up
- Recap of Tokenlon metrics for the year 2021
- AMA for Tokenlon community
- Thank you airdrop for all Tokenlon contributors in the year 2021
- December report
- Community monthly report
- Market maker report
Moving forward, we will publish bi-weekly reports instead of our usual weekly report. This is so that the team can share more significant progress with you. Monthly reports will transition to quarterly reports as well.
Not to worry as we will continue to share weekly Tokenlon figures with you on our social media and Discord channels. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us on Discord!
If you run into any questions or have any suggestions on Tokenlon, you are welcome to join our Discord group and chat with us.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- Beware of scams!
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.