BTC and ETH keep hitting new all-time highs! Here is what Tokenlon has done for this week during the bull market.
Recap of this week
- The Product & Design team have confirmed the changes to be made to the platform. This is to provide you with a better user experience
- Bug issues are currently being resolved
- We are currently reaching out to Defi projects for co-marketing opportunities. In addition to that, we are looking at partnering these projects to increase the LON utility. For example, letting LON holders stake or borrow on their platform
- Updates on market-makers
- Onboarding new PMMs to bring you better pricing on trade pairs
- October report for market-makers
Product & Tech Updates
- Crafting Tokenlon buyer persona
- Analyzed the trading triggers of users
- Crafting an initial plan to encourage more trading based on this analysis
- Limit Order Feature preparation
- Set timeline for launch
- Tokenlon website optimisation
- Phase 2 of website testing
- Analyse reasons for low conversion
Marketing & Community
- Preparation for removal of minimum trading amount requirement
- TIP-21 proposal: 6th batch of new tokens listed
- We have listed new tokens such as DYDX、MASK、TOKE、OHM! Please check it out here
- Draft proposal to improve LON economic model
With BTC and ETH reaching all-time highs, many people are not trading much and are holding their tokens instead. Hence for this week we see a slight dip in trading volume.
Please refer to the charts for this week’s figures
Work for next week
- Internally align on changes to the LON economic model and solicit for your feedback
- imToken is hosting an NFT campaign and Tokenlon is involved! Stay tuned for more updates
- Onboarding new PMMs
- Listing of ENS token
If you run into any questions or have any suggestions on Tokenlon, you are welcome to join our Discord group and chat with us.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- Beware of scams!
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.