Based on feedback from you, we understand that you would like more updates on our progress in building the platform. As such, we have asked our product managers for their updates and included them in Tokenlon weekly
This is to be more transparent with you regarding our progress and to share with you any obstacles we face, which may delay the release of new features
We will try to simplify product updates as much as possible. If there are any updates that are too technical, please reach out to us via our discord and we will answer you
Let’s get into this week’s updates!
Recap of this week
- Phase 6 of trade mining has ended and phase 7 has begun
- Please claim your rewards for phase 6 here
- Q4 alignment of key tasks
- We have confirmed work to be done across product & tech for this quarter
- Tokenlon knowledge base refresh
- Chinese content has been complete, English refresh is still in progress
- Final testing for EIP 1559 launch
- Testing for listing of new assets on Tokenlon. A proposal will be submitted for you to vote next week
- Working on the removal of minimum trade amount
- Giving LP token holders voting rights
- Resolve issue of not being able to sign-off for LON buyback
- Design to remove minimum trade amount is complete
- Solve the issue of slow quotation for Non-Ethereum tokens
- Finished analyzing Tokenlon website improvement points
- Finished prioritization of product features based on various feedback
Marketing & Community
- Provide product and design with suggestions and feedback
- List down DeFi projects we want to co-market with
- Recruitment of new PMMs to bring you better pricing
Tokenlon & LON Stats
Overall, trading volume dropped for this week. This may be due to the price increase for BTC and ETH, that led users to either hold their tokens or convert to these mainstream tokens.
As users are more likely to trade mainstream tokens on centralized exchanges, trading volume has dropped for Tokenlon this week.
With regards to the LON token, we see a slight increase in LON being staked or used for liquidity mining. This is encouraging and we are working to find ways to increase the utility and impact of LON. More updates on this will be provided in Q4
Work for next week
- October Monthly report & Market maker report
- TIP21 voting for new token listings
- Work on improving user experience via product and design changes
- Work with the tech team on EIP-1559 launch for the best user experience
If you run into any questions or have any suggestions on Tokenlon, you are welcome to join our Discord group and chat with us.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- Beware of scams!
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.