It has been a busy week at Tokenlon and the Crypto community! Let’s do a brief recap on this week’s progress.
- Front-end upgrade: We have started testing for out UI upgrade and will move towards roll-out soon
- We have listed 1,316 trading pairs on Tokenlon! Start trading and receive LON for each trade you make. Trade miners in the previous distribution phase received 15 USDT for each trade
- Twitter campaigns: We are planning to start a series of Twitter campaigns for our community soon! Follow our Tokenlon Twitter account to not miss out
The Crypto market is experiencing a bull run in the short term, with BTC and ETH prices increasing by 13.1% and 13.8% over the past 7 days. In light of the recent hack to Poly Network, this represents users' confidence in the industry.
Tokenlon Ecosystem Statistics
Overall, Tokenlon trading volume experienced a slight dip and is at $309,954,170.40. The number of unique wallet addresses increased by 1.8% to 3,711. Lastly, total transaction fees (before distribution) stands at $9,153,004.02
Total LON staked and used for mining is at 18,155,0831.21 LON. A breakdown is as follows
- Amount of LON staked: 12,372,902.21
- LON/ETH pool: 3,647,319, APY 33.18%
- LON/USDT pool: 2,134,862 , APY 54.91%
Tech and product updates
- Tokenlon EIP-1559 upgrade works have started
Community and governance
- We need your vote! We are proposing to distribute LON rewards to 161 addresses that have triggered the LON buyback. Vote for the proposal here before 15th August, 7:00 UTC
Plans for next week
- Tokenlon EIP-1559 design work
- Upgrade to Tokenlon website
- Start of Phase 6 of liquidity mining
- New user welcome campaign
If you run into any questions or have any suggestions on Tokenlon, you are welcome to join our Discord group and chat with us.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- Beware of scams!
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.