1. What are the features of Tokenlon?
Supports RFQ and AMM dual-mode quotation, provides users with competitive exchange prices
- No need to deposit and withdraw, you can complete the token exchange within the wallet
- Supports adjusting the transaction slippage, and the transaction process is safe and easy
- You can set the receiving address, "Exchange + Transfer" in one transaction
- The success rate is much higher than other DEX
2. How does the Tokenlon Instant Exchange fee be charged?
Currently, 0.3% of the trade amount is charged for each Instant Exchange
3. Which currencies does Tokenlon Instant Exchange support?
Tokenlon has supported many mainstream tokens such as ETH, WBTC, UNI, CRV, SUSHI, LON, 1INCH, LRC, HT, KNC, YFI, ZRX, BNT, BAT, LINK, AAVE, MKR, COMP, DPI, MANA, ENJ, etc.
You can find the latest listing announcement here and we will continue to add new trading pairs. Stay tuned!
4. Does the Tokenlon Instant Exchange has the trade amount limit?
The trade limit of each token or pair is dynamically adjusted depending on the ability of market makers or the token’s liquidity.
5. What does the status bar display green/yellow/red?
Green: the exchange quotation can be updated in time and can be traded normally
Yellow: the exchange quotation cannot be updated in time, please wait for the quotation to be updated
Red: the exchange has no quotation and cannot initiate the trade
6. Is the Tokenlon transaction deal with immediately?
The Tokenlon trade occurs on-chain, so the transaction time depends on the speed of the Ethereum network. Most trades are completed within 60s.
7.Will there be a slippage during the transaction?
Currently, Tokenlon supports both RFQ and AMM quotation. If the user's current order corresponds to an AMM quotation, there will be transaction slippage. Tokenlon supports adjusting the transaction slippage. Users can set an acceptable slippage range. Only when the transaction result is below the slippage, will the transaction be executed.
8. Why do I need allowance authorization?
The purpose of the authorization is to allow the smart contract of the Tokenlon to get the transfer permission of the token, and complete the token exchange after the user initiates the transaction.
When you use Tokenlon for trade, exchanging ETH for other tokens does not require authorization. While if you use ERC 20 tokens to exchange, authorization is required.
9. Why do I need to pay miner fees for each transaction?
The Tokenlon trade occurs on-chain, so you have to pay miner fees to send a transaction.
10. Do I need to deposit or withdraw assets to Tokenlon when I use it for trade?
Different from the centralized exchange, Trading on Tokenlon does not need to deposit or withdrawing tokens. You can swap your tokens using any wallet to engage with Tokenlon contract.
11. How do I find my trading history?
Go to the Tokenlon page, click the "..." button in the upper right corner, and select Transaction Records to view it.
12. Does Tokenlon support the candlestick chart?
Currently, Tokenlon Instant Exchange only displays the historical exchange rate (trade price) of the trading pair and does not support the K line
13. I want to list a token on Tokenlon, what should I do?
Tokenlon doesn’t support list tokens by individual application.
14. If I sent my tokens to Tokenlon relevant contract addresses by mistake, what should I do? Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, there is no way to get your tokens back if you sent them to Tokenlon relevant contract addresses. Please double-check your receiving address before you make transactions.
If you run into any questions or have any suggestions on Tokenlon, you are welcome to join our Discord group and chat with us.