The series of positive developments in November has contributed to an overall positive trend in the cryptocurrency market. This week, on November 16th, BTC surpassed the key resistance level of $37,000, and ETH also rebounded to above $2,000. On the 17th, the market experienced a slight pullback.
Currently, BTC is priced at $36,404.11, and ETH is priced at $1,978.12, with respective decreases of 2.6% and 3.3% in the last 24 hours.
Note: Data as of 2023.11.17 09:30 +UTC
Total TVL: $45.90b, of which Ethereum chain TVL is $24.92b.
For Ethereum Layer 2, the total locked value is $13.51 billion, a 7-day decrease of 0.96%.
- The Arbitrum One network's total locked value is $7.31 billion, a 7-day decrease of 3.29%, accounting for 54.14%
- The Optimism network's total locked value is $3.45 billion, a 7-day increase of 3.18%, accounting for 26.62%.
The DEX market last week has a total transaction of $22b, accounting for 54.5% of the total Ethereum network transactions.
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
- Tokenlon's trading volume this week was $90,880,179.59, with 1,296 transaction addresses and 3,012 transactions. The revenue was $186,445.77 and the net profit from fees was $175,417.20, with the current fee balance being $371,056.67.
- The LON staking contract has a staked amount of 69,500,141.01 LON, with an annualized staking yield (monthly) of 29.09%. The LON liquidity pool (Uniswap+Sushiswap) has a locked LON amount of 7,029,325. A total of 209,073.76 LON was bought back last week.
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- Tokenlon v6
- Collecting feedback from internal testing and confirming optimization plans for the v6 product.
- Multi-chain Deployment
- L2 multi-chain deployment has completed functional development and regression testing and will be launched soon.
- Trade Mining
- The 25th round of trade mining has started, and the settlement for the 24th round is completed.
- From October 2, 2023, to November 13, 2023, Tokenlon's total trading volume was $440,827,027.91, capturing a total fee of $906,655.04.
- Out of this, $619,538.84 was used to repurchase 1,120,164.99 LON and distribute rewards to liquidity providers, the core team, community users, and other ecosystem participants. For specific reward details, check the poster below.
- Core User Growth
- Observing changes in the market and promptly sharing them with the core user group.
- Monitoring on-chain activities of core users to better understand their needs and make improvements in subsequent market actions and product optimizations.
- Community Activities
- Collaborating on activity design in conjunction with the product.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.