According to The Block, Nasdaq has submitted an application for a proposed Ethereum spot ETF by BlackRock to the SEC. Other asset management companies, including Grayscale, Ark Invest, ProShares, and Valkyrie, have also submitted applications for Ethereum spot ETFs.
In response to this news, the market has seen an impact, with Ethereum surpassing $2,100 and currently trading at $2,093.59, marking an 18% increase for the week. Simultaneously, BTC has crossed $36,000 and is currently priced at $36,441.63, with a 5.9% increase over the past 7 days.
Note: Data as of 2023.11.10 09:30 +UTC
Total TVL: $46.55b, of which Ethereum chain TVL is $26.10b.
For Ethereum Layer 2, the total locked value is $13.64 billion, a 7-day increase of 14.57%.
- The Arbitrum One network's total locked value is $7.56 billion, a 7-day increase of 14.16%, accounting for 55.45%
- The Optimism network's total locked value is $3.48 billion, a 7-day massive increase of 18.69%, accounting for 25.55%.
The DEX market last week has a total transaction of $17b, accounting for 56.9% of the total Ethereum network transactions.
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
- Tokenlon's trading volume this week was $79,713,167.48, with 1,353 transaction addresses and 3,105 transactions. The revenue was $171.564.40 and the net profit from fees was $161,413.70, with the current fee balance being $359,141.52.
- The LON staking contract has a staked amount of 69,221,344.44 LON, with an annualized staking yield (monthly) of 29.13%. The LON liquidity pool (Uniswap+Sushiswap) has a locked LON amount of 7,101,220. A total of 289,056.66 LON was bought back last week.
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- Tokenlon Swap Protection Mechanism
- In addition to the protection on the app side, protection during transactions on the web platform has been added this week.
- Tokenlon V6
- Collecting internal feedback and organizing the next set of product features for improvement in V6.
- Tokenlon Core User Growth
- Completion of the key metrics for core users and development of the data dashboard.
- Executing transaction conversions for target core users, monitoring conversion data in real-time, and refining the next strategy.
- Observing on-chain behaviors of core users and refining the profile of core users.
- Third-Party Data
- Backend data synchronization with CoinMarketCap & Dune Analytics is in progress.
- Market Makers
- Communication with new market makers, introducing Tokenlon's market-making mechanism.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.