This week, the price of BTC has been fluctuating. It initially surged from around $27,000 to $30,000 following news of the SEC approving BlackRock's iShares Bitcoin Spot ETF. However, it was later confirmed that this news was false, causing BTC to retreat back to around $27,000.
Today, BTC has once again surpassed $29,000, with the current price at $29,007.89. ETH is currently priced at $1,570, showing a 3.4% and 2.0% increase in the last 24 hours, respectively.
Note: Data as of 2023.10.20 09:30 +UTC
Total TVL: $36.65b, of which Ethereum chain TVL is $19.74b.
For Ethereum Layer 2, the total locked value is $10.54 billion, a 7-day increase of 2.38%.
- The Arbitrum One network's total locked value is $5.76 billion, a 7-day increase of 1.91%, accounting for 54.69%
- The Optimism network's total locked value is $2.60 billion, a 7-day increase of 2.03%, accounting for 24.70%.
The DEX market last week has a total transaction of $16b, accounting for 81.8% of the total Ethereum network transactions.
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
- Tokenlon's trading volume this week was $53,529,699.78, with 1,182 transaction addresses and 2,895 transactions. The revenue was $102,517.66 and the net profit from fees was $100,160.62, with the current fee balance being $167,529.07.
- The LON staking contract has a staked amount of 68,818,455.43 LON, with an annualized staking yield (monthly) of 29.15%. The LON liquidity pool (Uniswap+Sushiswap) has a locked LON amount of 7,330,626. A total of 102,741.93 LON was bought back last week.
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- Tokenlon's Latest Updates:
- Quick Network Switch Feature Coming to Tokenlon App. The product plan has been confirmed and will be rolled out in an upcoming version.
- Tokenlon V6 MVP Web Version Quietly Launched
- The team is conducting internal testing, issue collection, and ongoing product optimization for the web version of Tokenlon V6.
- Q4 OKR
- The team has completed the preliminary plan for Q4 OKRs and will finalize the schedule next week. Q4 primarily focuses on delivering Tokenlon 6.0 and enhancing the service for large traders.
- Third-party LON Data
- Compiling LON-related data and submitting it for inclusion in third-party data platforms. Final checks are in progress, and users will soon be able to access all LON details on third-party platforms.
- Market Updates
- Keeping an eye on market changes and regularly summarizing market information to provide trading insights to Tokenlon users.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.