Week in review
Ethereum's average gas fees continue to decline, remaining around 5 GWei throughout this week, reaching the lowest levels since October 2, 2022. You can choose to take advantage of lower gas fees by spending $2 to consolidate small tokens in your wallet, converting scattered tokens into mainstream ETH or USDT.
According to Coingecko data, BTC experienced a 2.7% decrease over the past 7 days, and ETH saw a 5.1% decrease. Currently, BTC is priced at $26,810.55, and ETH is priced at $1,541.81.
Note: Data as of 2023.10.13 09:30 +UTC
Total TVL: $35.61b, of which Ethereum chain TVL is $19.11b.
For Ethereum Layer 2, the total locked value is $10.32 billion, a 7-day decrease of 3.87%.
- The Arbitrum One network's total locked value is $5.67 billion, a 7-day decrease of 3.2%, accounting for 54.94%
- The Optimism network's total locked value is $2.56 billion, a 7-day decrease of 5.99%, accounting for 24.86%.
The DEX market last week has a total transaction of $19b, accounting for 84.3% of the total Ethereum network transactions.
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
- Tokenlon's trading volume this week was $39,207,073.30, with 1,174 transaction addresses and 2,632 transactions. The revenue was $83,202 and the net profit from fees was $81,340, with the current fee balance being $119,289.28.
- The LON staking contract has a staked amount of 67,542,102.31 LON, with an annualized staking yield (monthly) of 29.27%. The LON liquidity pool (Uniswap+Sushiswap) has a locked LON amount of 7,372,076, and the TVL is at $7.52m. A total of 197,817.76 LON was bought back last week.
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- Tokenlon V6
- Tokenlon V6 beta will be deployed on the web platform next week. The new version will support large-scale intelligent order splitting and optimize token liquidity depth.
- Round 23 Trading Mining Market Maker Report
- Compilation of matched trading data and LON reward status for each market maker, along with the organization of monitoring recommendations for all market makers.
- Q3 OKR Review
- The core team conducted a comprehensive review and summary of the past quarter's work and began outlining the work plan for Q4.
- RFQ v2
- A new market maker was added this week and upgraded to the latest version of the RFQ v2 contract.
- ETH KL
- Tokenlon will be participating in the "Ethereum Kuala Lumpur 2023" conference. If you are in Kuala Lumpur, you are welcome to join our offline meetup on October 14th. More details
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.