Week in review
According to CoinGecko, the cryptocurrency market saw a slight increase in Bitcoin in the middle of this week, breaking through $27,000. However, as of now, it has retraced slightly, with Bitcoin currently priced at $26,686.06, and Ethereum at $1,597.36.
The market conditions have been quite volatile, and Tokenlon advises investors to be cautious of the risks.
Note: Data as of 2023.9.22 09:30 +UTC
Total TVL: $38.01, of which Ethereum chain TVL is $20.73b.
For Ethereum Layer 2, the total locked value is $10.28 billion, a 7-day increase of 1.49%.
- The Arbitrum One network's total locked value is $5.61 billion, a 7-day increase of 2.16%, accounting for 54.58%
- The Optimism network's total locked value is $2.58 billion, a 7-day increase of 1.90%, accounting for 25.19%.
The DEX market last week has a total transaction of $8b.
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
- Tokenlon's trading volume this week was $59,747,092.80, with 1,251 transaction addresses and 2,875 transactions. The revenue was $118,614 and the net profit from fees was $114,734, with the current fee balance being $2,240,769.27.
- The LON staking contract has a staked amount of 67,070,356.40 LON, with an annualized staking yield (monthly) of 29.44%. The LON liquidity pool (Uniswap+Sushiswap) has a locked LON amount of 7,603,272. The total buyback amount for LON this week is at $73,672.27, with a total of 177,216.90 LON bought back last week..
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- Tokenlon V6 MVP
- This week, the token authorization process has been optimized and tested. Deployment for this will be scheduled in the near future.
- User Education
- We are launching the first phase of the Tokenlon New User Training Camp, with training courses starting next week. If you are interested in learning how to trade cryptocurrencies within the community, you can sign up here.
- Token Liquidity
- We are closely monitoring popular token research in the market and observing the liquidity of tokens already supported by Tokenlon to enhance the user trading experience.
- Tokenlon 4th Anniversary Review
- The core team is reviewing and summarizing the series of activities held for Tokenlon's 4th anniversary to provide insights for future related work.
- Token 2049
- Summarizing information related to the Token 2049 event in Singapore, including market developments, products, and industry insights, as well as sharing experiences.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.