Week in review
The cryptocurrency market remained sluggish this week. According to data from Coingecko, the off-exchange price of USDT was 7.37 CNY, representing a premium of 1.29% compared to the USD exchange rate of 7.2756 CNY.
Ethereum also experienced a drop below $1,600 this week, with an intraday high-to-low decrease of over 2%. It is currently priced at $1,629.23. Bitcoin (BTC) is currently trading at $26,579.76.
Note: Data as of 2023.9.15 09:30 +UTC
Total TVL: $37.89, of which Ethereum chain TVL is $21.28b.
For Ethereum Layer 2, the total locked value is $9.58 billion, a 7-day decrease of 0.98%.
- The Arbitrum One network's total locked value is $5.20 billion, a 7-day decrease of 2.02%, accounting for 54.34%
- The Optimism network's total locked value is $2.42 billion, a 7-day decrease of 1.40%, accounting for 25.32%.
The DEX market last week has a total transaction of $9b.
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
- Tokenlon's trading volume this week was $54,505,583.65, with 1,176 transaction addresses and 3,024 transactions. The revenue was $106,701 and the net profit from fees was $103,040, with the current fee balance being $2,234,178.05.
- The LON staking contract has a staked amount of 66,657,003.45 LON, with an annualized staking yield (monthly) of 29.49%. The LON liquidity pool (Uniswap+Sushiswap) has a locked LON amount of 7,725,772. The total buyback amount for LON this week is at $66,403.48.
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- New LON Staking Page
- We've re-evaluated staking-related data, and testing has been successful. We anticipate launching the new page next week. You'll be able to access detailed information about LON staking.
- Tokenlon V6 Multi-Network Support
- Our product optimization proposal has undergone initial review. The scope of the initial release has been defined, and development work will resume after the National Day holiday.
- Tokenlon System Stability
- We've established specific performance metrics based on business requirements and are actively monitoring them. If any metrics fall below the set standards, we have mechanisms in place for quick team alerts and resolution.
- Tokenlon 4th Anniversary Event Conclusion
- The list of winners for the $3000 ARB giveaway has been announced. Lucky winners should contact administrators on Discord to provide their wallet addresses.
- Additionally, the lucky winner of the iPhone 15 prize was selected based on a transaction hash containing 16 instances of the number 4.
- Tokenlon New User Training Camp
- Registration is open for the first session of basic education on wallet transaction functions for new wallet users. If you're interested in wallet transaction functions and want to learn how to operate them, you can sign up here..
- Market Maker RFQ V2 Upgrade
- We've successfully onboarded one market maker for RFQ V2 integration.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.