Week in review
This week, due to Grayscale winning the SEC lawsuit, Bitcoin successfully broke through $27,500, and Ethereum also surpassed $1,700. However, the market has experienced some pullback, with the current prices of Bitcoin at $25,997.39 and Ethereum at $1,645.24.
In the past 24 hours, they have both dropped by 4.6% and 3.5%, respectively. Over the past 7 days, their declines have been 0.1% and 0.3%. Tokenlon would like to remind everyone that the market is experiencing significant volatility, so please exercise caution and practice risk management.
Note: Data as of 2023.9.1 09:30 +UTC
Total TVL: $37.80, of which Ethereum chain TVL is $21.78b, down 4.1% from last week.
For Ethereum Layer 2, the total locked value is $9.57 billion, a 7-day decrease of 0.62%.
- The Arbitrum One network's total locked value is $5.28 billion, a 7-day decrease of 0.82%, accounting for 55.12%
- The Optimism network's total locked value is $2.43 billion, a 7-day decrease of 5.57%, accounting for 25.40%.
The DEX market last week has a total transaction of $9b, a $3b decrease from the previous week.
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
- Tokenlon's trading volume this week was $88,037,626.37, with 1,260 transaction addresses and 3,411 transactions. The revenue was $168,847 and the net profit from fees was $158,530, with the current fee balance being $2,207,735.03.
- The LON staking contract has a staked amount of 66,281,490.28 LON, with an annualized staking yield (monthly) of 18.32%. The LON liquidity pool (Uniswap+Sushiswap) has a locked LON amount of 7,985,129.
- TIP37 has been implemented, and moving forward the total amount in USD reserved for LON buyback will be provided, and will be utilized on the following week.
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- Bitcoin Cross-Chain Gateway to Be Suspended
- Starting from August 31st, regular users will no longer be able to mint, and institutions not passing KYB verification will also face restrictions. We have released relevant product adjustments, please refer to the latest announcement details for more information.
- Adjustment to LON Buyback Mechanism
- We are transitioning the buyback mechanism from on-chain to off-chain centralized buyback and will be optimizing and modifying the LON staking page. Currently, this adjustment is in the development process and is expected to go live next week.
- Tokenlon V6 Supports Cross-Network Swaps
- We are conducting internal reviews and user test cases to further refine the details of Tokenlon V6's support for cross-network swaps. This will provide users with more convenient trading options.
- Tokenlon 4th Anniversary
- Our fourth-anniversary celebration is already underway, with 55 users successfully minting fourth-anniversary event NFT certificates. After obtaining the NFT, you can participate in a lottery with a total prize value of up to $3,000 ARB tokens and the all-new iPhone 15. Currently, the chance of winning is at 54%. We welcome everyone to participate actively; for details, please see here.
- Market Maker Report
- We have shared the details of the 22nd round of trading mining LON rewards with various market makers and provided more detailed market making data reports. This will help market makers improve their subsequent trading strategies and enhance user trading services.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.