What is Tokenlon DEX
Tokenlon is a decentralized trading and payment settlement protocol based on blockchain networks.
Features of Tokenlon
- Permissionless: Anyone can access Tokenlon without permission.
- Trustless: Tokenlon is transparent and secure, relying on the execution of smart contracts. Users don’t need to trust any third party.
- Non-censorship: No centralized entity can control or censor interactions on Tokenlon
- Stable & secure: Tokenlon is available 24/7, even during protocol upgrades and configurations. The Tokenlon administrator responsible for protocol upgrades and configurations is a multi-signature account, therefore not affected by single point operation failures.
- The price you see will be the final transaction price, i.e. What you see is what you get. Tokenlon locks in price quotes from market-makers in real-time when users swap their tokens.
Tokenlon utilizes the RFQ order matching protocol, aggregating liquidity from various DEXs to offer users the best prices for token pairs. In addition to professional market maker quotes, Tokenlon has also integrated Uniswap V2, Uniswap V3, Curve, and Sushiswap, with plans for more liquidity pools in the future.
Tokenlon strives to provide the best DEX experience
- Utilizing RFQ model to offer best prices for the highest volume pair, ETH-USDT
- 99.76% trading success rate. If you place an order on Tokenlon, it will execute.
- Trade even without ETH for gas fees in your wallet.
- Compensation for slippage due to suddenl price changes.
What are Limit Orders？
Limit orders allow you to buy or sell tokens at a specified price. With limit orders, you can set the highest price at which you want to buy tokens, and the lowest price which you want to receive when you sell tokens. The order will only be executed at the specified price.
When you place a limit order, Tokenlon will calculate the tokens you’ll receive based on your price set and display the order under ‘Open Orders’.
Currently, Tokenlon Limit Orders are completely free to use! 0 fees, 0 miner fees.
Tokenlon offers 2 ways to trade
- Instant swap: You can swap tokens instantly, even without ETH to pay for gas fees.
- Limit orders: Executes orders at preset prices. Your order will execute when the price reaches your preset level. Limit orders are deployed on both Ethereum mainnet and the Arbitrum network.
Tokenlon DEX tutorial：https://support.tokenlon.im/hc/en-us/articles/360037732371
Tokenlon Limit Order tutorial：https://support.tokenlon.im/hc/en-us/articles/7463636612116