Week in review
The market experienced a significant downturn today, with BTC dropping to a low of $24,220 and currently priced at $26,596.27; ETH reached a low of $1,470 and is now priced at $1,686.71. The 24-hour decline rates are 6.9% for BTC and 6.1% for ETH, while the 7-day decline rates are 9.7% and 8.9% respectively.
Tokenlon would like to kindly remind everyone that the market is experiencing substantial volatility, so please exercise caution and risk management.
Note: Data as of 2023.8.18 09:30 +UTC
Total TVL: $38.76, of which Ethereum chain TVL is $22.89b, down 5.91% from last week.
For Ethereum Layer 2, the total locked value is $9.75 billion, a 7-day decrease of 7.34%.
- The Arbitrum One network's total locked value is $5.57 billion, a 7-day decrease of 6.49%, accounting for 57.10%
- The Optimism network's total locked value is $2.51 billion, a 7-day decrease of 11.71%, accounting for 25.79%.
The DEX market last week has a total transaction of $9b, a $1b decrease from the previous week.
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
- Tokenlon's trading volume this week was $66,595,961.14, with 1,228 transaction addresses and 3,349 transactions. The revenue was $140,105.00 and the net profit from fees was $126,450.24, with the current fee balance being $2,159,630.85.
- This week, all 3,349 user transactions were protected on Tokenlon and was not affected by any MEV attacks.
The LON staking contract has a staked amount of 66,431,644.14 LON, with an annualized staking yield (monthly) of 18.32%. The LON liquidity pool (Uniswap+Sushiswap) has a locked LON amount of 8,085,621. This week, Tokenlon bought back 223,457 LON, accumulating a total of 19,384,070.12 LON bought back.
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- TIP 37 on LON Buyback Adjustment
- Current number of voters: 46, 100% in favor. For details, please see snapshot.org
- Tokenlon's 4th Anniversary
- We invited PANews as the host and partnered with GMX, Dopex, XY.finance to discuss about the past 4 years in DeFi together
- Preparations for Tokenlon's quest campaign to be held next week.
- Market Makers
- Communicated with market makers about the distribution of market-making incentives after LON buyback adjustment.
- Token listing and delistings
- Newly listed WLD, USDD, and PEPE. You can now one-click trade your favorite tokens on Tokenlon.
- Due to insufficient liquidity, PEOPLEl has been delisted this week.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.