Week in review
The market remained volatile this week. The Federal Reserve Chairman, Powell, announced a decision to pause the interest rate hike, but the market did not welcome the news with an uptick, but instead fell. This caused Ethereum to fall below 1700 USDT and Bitcoin to fall below 25000 USDT. Ethereum dropped to a low of $1,641.17 and Bitcoin to a low of $24,864.61. They dropped 3.4% and 9.2% respectively within 7 days, causing significant market fluctuations. Tokenlon reminds investors to be aware of the risks.
Note: Data as of 2023.6.16 09:30 +UTC
Total TVL: $41.36b, of which Ethereum chain TVL is $24.29b, down 8.27% from last week.
For Ethereum Layer 2, the total locked value is $8.21 billion, a 7-day decrease of 6.42%.
- The Arbitrum One network's total locked value is $5.28 billion, a 7-day decrease of 7.28%, accounting for 64.31%
- The Optimism network's total locked value is $1.51 billion, a 7-day decrease of 8.71%, accounting for 18.47%.
The DEX market last week has a total transaction of $15b, a significant increase of 25% from the previous week
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
- Tokenlon's trading volume this week was $75,800,439, with 1,212 transaction addresses and 3,055 transactions. The revenue was $147,301 and the net profit from fees was $137,375, with the current fee balance being $2,217,686.
- This week, all 3,055 transactions were protected on Tokenlon and was not affected by any MEV attacks
The LON staking contract has a staked amount of 58,222,200.45 LON, with an annualized staking yield (monthly) of 22.88%. The LON liquidity pool (Uniswap+Sushiswap) has a locked LON amount of 8,489,008. This week, Tokenlon bought back 299,459 LON, accumulating a total of 17,341,431.91 LON bought back.
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- Tron bridge functionality
- This week, the Tron bridge functionality has been opened on the homepage of the imToken Tron wallet. Users who need it are welcome to try it out and refer to this tutorial during use.
- The experience optimization for limit orders has been approved and is expected to go online next week.
- Tokenlon Dapp is about to support Walletconnect 2.0.
- It's under development and is expected to enter the testing phase next week. External collaboration We've cooperated with Tokeninsight to organize learning tasks.
- The relevant work has been completed and we're waiting for a confirmed schedule.
- Market dynamics
- Based on market changes, we will convey market dynamics to users in real-time.
- Token liquidity
- We monitor the liquidity of the tokens currently supported by Tokenlon, delist tokens that don't meet liquidity conditions, and ensure the trading experience of users.
- Defillama includes Tokenlon
- Everyone can now check the daily trading volume ranking of Tokenlon on Defillama.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.