Week in review
This week, centralized exchanges Binance and Coinbase were successively sued, causing significant market fluctuations. According to CoinGecko, Ethereum and Bitcoin fell below $1,800 and $26,000 respectively this week. BTC fell to a low of $25,443.92 and is currently priced at $26,532.70; ETH fell to a low of $1,794.14 and is currently priced at $1,840.54, with a 7-day drop of 2.3% and 2.8% respectively.
Note: Data as of 2023.6.09 09:30 +UTC
Total TVL: $45.35b, of which Ethereum chain TVL is $26.48b, down 2.25% from last week.
For Ethereum Layer 2, the total locked value is $8.73 billion, a 7-day decrease of 1.73%.
- The Arbitrum One network's total locked value is $5.66 billion, a 7-day decrease of 2.67%, accounting for 64.85%
- The Optimism network's total locked value is $1.65 billion, a 7-day decrease of 2.41%, accounting for 18.95%.
The DEX market last week has a total transaction of $12b, a major increase of 71.43% from the previous week
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
- Tokenlon's trading volume this week was $82,478,142.15,, with 1,179 transaction addresses and 2,894 transactions. The revenue was $155,680 and the net profit from fees was $144,389, with the current fee balance being $3,441,456.30.
- This week, all 1,179 transactions were protected on Tokenlon and was not affected by any MEV attacks
The LON staking contract has a staked amount of 58,346,826.21 LON, with an annualized staking yield (monthly) of 30.33%. The LON liquidity pool (Uniswap+Sushiswap) has a locked LON amount of 8,003,008. This week, Tokenlon bought back 211,398 LON, accumulating a total of 17,041,972.07 LON bought back.
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- Product optimization is underway for the limit order feature deployed by Tokenlon on the mainnet.
- The new Tron bridge feature is undergoing final product acceptance and will be available to the community soon.
- Participation in imToken's 7th anniversary event.
- The event officially ended at 2 pm on Monday. Rewards for the top three users with the most Hash7s have been distributed, please check your accounts.
- External Collaboration.
- In partnership with Tokeninsight, we're organizing a learning task. The content has been prepared and the event will take place soon. Stay tuned to the community for updates.
- Limit Orders.
- You can view related video tutorials here. An online limit order teaching event was held on Thursday evening. Thank you all for participating. The teaching videos will be posted online later for future learning.
- Trade Mining Phase 21
- Trade mining phase 20 has been completed. You can claim your LON rewards here. More data about the phase 20 trade mining can be found on the poster.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.