- LON (Tokenlon Network Token) is Tokenlon’s network token issued to incentivize all parties of the Tokenlon ecosystem to work together in promoting the ecosystem development. LON officially started circulating on December 23, 2020.
- On the 2nd anniversary of LON’s launch, we would like to reward active community member with LON tokens. These community members have continuously participated in the development and governance of Tokenlon in the past year
- Over the past year, 150 community members have voted on Tokenlon's improvement proposals
- In 2023, Tokenlon will focus on providing multi-chain & cross-chain trading, NFT trading and build an open network, etc. As LON is an important part of the ecosystem, any participant who contributes to building Tokenlon in the future will have the opportunity to receive LON as an incentive
- The community will vote on whether to reward community members who were active in 2022
- Based on the proposal voting results, the incentive will be awarded to the following community participants:
|Role||LON Rewards||Number of participants||Total LON Amount||Note|
|Participants who voted for TIP proposals in 2022||100 To Each Participant||150||15000||Wallet addresses that have participated in the TIP governance vote in 2022|
- Users who have voted in any Tokenlon Improvement Proposal (TIP) Community Governance between 01/01/2022 - 12/31/2022
We will airdrop LON rewards via the Arbitrum L2 network. You will need to switch networks to Arbitrum in your wallet, add the LON token, and view the airdropped LON tokens.
- LON Arbitrum address: 0x55678cd083fcdc2947a0df635c93c838c89454a3
- How to view the LON rewards you received on Arbitrum: Tutorial
- Only holders of LON, xLON and/or LON LP tokens can vote
- Voting starts: 2023.1.10 15:30 UTC+8
- Voting ends: 2023.1.12 15:30 UTC+8