Week in review
CoinGecko data shows that USDT's total market capitalization has grown by 11.3% in the past 30 days, reaching $80.4 billion, a new high since March 2022. After the announcement of the US CPI for March this week, the month-over-month increase was 0.1%, a 0.3% narrowing from February and overall below market expectations. Subsequently, both Bitcoin and gold rose, with BTC and ETH breaking new highs this week.
BTC surpassed $30,000, with a current price of $30,712.5; Ethereum broke through $2,000, with a 24-hour increase of more than 10%.
Note: Data as of 2023.4.14 09:30 +UTC
Total TVL: $53.69b, with Ethereum chain TVL at $32.09b, a 24-hour increase of 5.89%; Lido remains the largest Ethereum lock-up project.
- Arbitrum chain TVL: $6.80b, up 12.13% from last week, with a market share of 66.39%;
The trading volume over the past week was $7B, down 12.5% from the previous week.
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
This week, 1,189 orders were protected by Tokenlon's anti-sandwich protection feature, with no user orders affected by MEV attacks.
Tokenlon's trading volume this week was $85,090,883.46, the number of transaction addresses was 1,394, and the number of transactions was 3,441. The revenue this week was $161,388 with a net profit of $148,984. The transaction fee balance is at $2,220,360.
This week, LON trading volume surged on Tokenlon, reaching $285,008, more than 12 times the growth compared to the previous week.
LON staking contract has 60,498,319.67 LON staked, with an APY (monthly) of 31.32%. The total staked amount of LON accounts for 61.28% of the overall circulation. This week, Tokenlon bought back 155,054 LON, accumulating a total of 15,646,105 LON bought back.
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- Completed the development of displaying the transaction range of gas fees when users trade.
- Developed dynamic slippage adjustment feature to prevent sandwich attacks due to excessive slippage during user trades.
- Ethereum Shapella upgrade
- Tokenlon team published an article on the future development of LDS liquidity.
- Trading of LDS tokens on Tokenlon:
- LDO/ETH, wstETH/ETH, RPL/ETH, FRAX/USDC, FRAX/DAI, and FRAX/OHM.
- Planned AMA for post-Shapella upgrade development
- ARB community reward collection address.
- The team will continue to announce follow-up reward plans to the community.
- HOPR event ended
- Thank you for your participation; $HOPR rewards will be distributed next week.
- Communicated with security agencies regarding AML services.
- Revised Tokenterminal LON circulation data.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.