Week in review
Market data shows that in the first quarter, Binance's global market share of trading volume decreased by 16% to 54%. Throughout the first quarter, Coinbase's market share dropped from an average of 60% to 49%, but Binance.US's market share doubled from 8% to over 24%.
This week, Ethereum broke through 1,900 USDT, a 24-hour increase of over 5%, reaching a new high since August 2022, with a current price of $1,877.20. Bitcoin fell below $28,000 this week, hitting a low of $27,629, with a current price of $28,051.78.
Note: Data as of April 7th, 2023, 09:30 +UTC
Total TVL: $50.65b, with Ethereum chain TVL at $29.98b, down 0.87% from last week.
- Arbitrum TVL: $6.07B, down 0.65% from last week, market share 66.04%;
- Optimism TVL: $1.96B, up 0.36% from last week, market share 21.41%
Trading volume in the past week was $8B, down 11% from last week.
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- Mainnet Limit Order Trading Leaderboard (Buy the Dip competition)
- Product is now in the final phase, with the event expected to start next week
- Tokenlon's official website trading data is updated in real-time during testing, with an estimated launch next week
- Instant swap slippage dynamic adjustment to avoid sandwich attacks due to excessive slippage - developed and awaiting test results
- Tokenlon x HOPR Q&A event has started, participate now and win $50 worth of $LON or $HOPR
- Regarding the 75,000 ARB rewards allocated to Tokenlon by the Arbitrum Foundation, we have now submitted the community treasury multi-signature address to Arbitrum officials.
- This week, we also had a round of meetings with a new market maker, and formal integration will be carried out subsequently.
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
Tokenlon fees generated this week: $185,227, net profit $172,340 (+7.89%)
Tokenlon's trading volume this week was $94,103,384 (+7.28%), with 1,240 trading addresses and 3,135 transactions.
MEV Protection: This week, Tokenlon's anti-sandwich attack feature protected a total of 1,120 orders, helping traders avoid losses.
LON staking increased by 1.02 million this week, with the total staking amount breaking through 60 million.
LON staking contract holds 60,632,798 LON, with an annualized staking return (monthly) of 31.47%.
The total locked LON accounts for 68.1% of the overall circulation. Tokenlon bought back 183,627 LON this week, accumulating a total of 15,491,049 LON bought back.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.