Week in review
Binance and CZ were sued by US regulators this week, causing the market to fall; BTC briefly dropped to around 26,500 USDT, a 4% intraday decrease, while ETH briefly fell below 1,700 USDT.
As of now, ETH is priced at $1,809.20, up 0.98% in the last 24 hours and down 0.86% in the last 7 days; BTC is priced at $28,271.67, down 0.34% in the last 24 hours and down 0.65% in the last 7 days.
Note: Data as of March 31, 2023, 09:00 +UTC
- TVL: $49.79B, with Ethereum TVL at $29.17B, down 26.5% from the market high of $109.67B
- L2 TVL:
- Arbitrum locked value: $5.93B, up 50.70% from last week, with a 66.41% market share
- Over 1 billion ARB tokens have been claimed, reaching 1,028,946,625 tokens, approximately 88.54% of the total airdrop amount of 1,162,166,000 tokens. The current ARB token price is about $1.38, with a market cap of around $1.7 billion
- Optimism locked value: $1.95B, down 2.81% from last week, with a 21.88% market share
- Trading volume over the past week was $9B, down 38.63% from last week.
Tokenlon Development Highlights
- Mainnet Limit Order Trading competition (Buy The Dip): Interested parties can learn about the event details in advance.
- Development work entered the testing phase
- Tokenlon official website iteration
- Limit order text and image optimization implemented.
- Real-time trading data updates under development.
- Tokenlon Instant Swap App font size adaptation optimization has been completed, awaiting release.
Tokenlon & LON Weekly Statistics
This week, Tokenlon's trading volume, number of trading addresses, and number of transactions all experienced a slight decline. The daily average capture of handling fees for Tokenlon also decreased, but the fee balance remains relatively high.
This week, both the staking volume and the buyback volume of LON have increased. The return on LON over the past 30 days is 12.49%.
Recently, the cryptocurrency market has continued to show strength, especially with Bitcoin's price climbing and breaking through significant levels such as $22,000, $25,000, and $28,000. The upward momentum attracted MicroStrategy to purchase 6,455 Bitcoins at an average price of $23,000.
It is important to remind everyone that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, and prices can change at any time. Therefore, investors in the cryptocurrency market need to remain highly vigilant, adhere to risk management, and invest cautiously.
Important Risk Warning
- LON token contract address:
- LON is Tokenlon’s native token, where holders will enjoy fee discounts and voting rights
- Beware of fake Tokenlon imitations, the official website is: https://tokenlon.im
- Please do not download any app or DApp from non-official Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, or Wechat
Digital Assets are highly volatile and unpredictable. Please do your research before trading.