- Tokenlon protocol currently adopts a whitelist approach for listing new assets. The core team collects potential assets from the community and checks liquidity before the listing.
- For the assets meet the liquidity requirement, the core team will create a governance proposal and the community can now vote on the proposal to decide on the new asset listing.
Proposed new assets to support:
- Let the community decide on the new asset listing
Proposed Action Items
- Implement after the voting result is out, the exact time will depend on the preparation
- Addresses with more than 0 LON can vote
- Addresses with more than 0 xLON can vote
- Addresses participating LON liquidity mining or holding the respective LP tokens can vote (including unclaimed LON reward)
- LON balance snapshot block: 12230281
- Voting start time: 2021.4.13 7:00 UTC
- Voting end time: 2021.4.15 7:00 UTC
- A. For, list these new assets
- B. Against, don’t list these new assets
Joining the Voting
If you meet any problems while voting, feel free to share your opinion on Tokenlon forum or join our Discord to contact us.