1. After staking LON, can I still enjoy the trade fee discount?
Right now, the trade discount that users can enjoy is calculated based on the number of LON tokens they hold in their wallet. Users who only hold xLON can’t enjoy the trade fee discount yet.
It is recommended to keep a reasonable amount of LON in the wallet to enjoy the core team will make a governance proposal for the change and let the community decide.
2. What is the exchange ratio between xLON and LON 1:1?
The exchange ratio between xLON and LON is not fixed, but the ratio is always ≥ 1. The ratio between xLON and LON will gradually increase as the LON buyback continues. This is because the value of xLON (in respect to LON) increases with more rewards being accrued in the rewards pool.
3. How to calculate my staking earning?
You can manually calculate the earning based on the xLON:LON exchange ratio on this page and the amount of xLON held by yourself.
4. Can I choose the amount of LON I want to redeem?
Of course you can, as long as the 7-day unlocking period ends, you can choose the amount of LON you are going to redeem.
5. Can I still get staking rewards during the 7-day unlocking period?
Before you redeem your LON to the wallet, you can always get staking rewards.
6. If LON is forcibly redeemed during the unlock period, how is the penalty paid? Who will collect these fines?
The unlock period is 7 days, and the penalty percentage decreases linearly from 5% to 0% For example, when the user is forced to redeem it at the 3.5-day countdown, the penalty ratio to be paid is 2.5%.
The fines paid by users who forcibly redeem LON during the unlocking period will remain in the LON staking pool as an additional reward for other staking users.
7. I already have some LONs waiting for the unlock countdown. If I stake a new LON to the staking contract, will it affect the unlocked LON? Will the newly staking LON enter the unlock countdown state by default?
At this time, the newly staked LON will also automatically enter the unlock countdown state. The countdown time will change according to the number of LON newly staked. The more newly staked LONs, the longer the countdown will be extended. Users can view the specific countdown on the staking redeem page.
If you run into any questions about LON trade mining, you are welcome to join our Discord group and chat with us.