1. How long does trade mining last?
While the duration of each LON trade mining phase in 2021 is 6weeks, LON trade mining has been designed to be continuous in line with LON economic mechanisms (hyperlink reference to the lite-paper). As long as LON tokens is within its 200million maximum supply cap, each buyback triggers LON minting, minted LON tokens in turn serve as rewards for trade mining participants.
2. How will I be notified about the commencement date of the next trade mining phase?
Tokenlon publishes relevant details including commencement date of each trade mining phase. Make sure to pay attention to our official channels
3. Can the mineFactor be adjusted?
Yes, it can be adjusted by Tokenlon community governance. The proposal you may see in the Tokenlon governance forum in the future.
4. How can I benefit from binding the invitation code？
You can get extra power rewards when you make trades on Tokenlon. If you don’t have a invitation code to bind you can use Tokenlon official code: 4LT6T
5. Why does my wallet address already have a bound invitation code?
The invitation relationship still exists from binding an invitation code during the LON genesis mining.
6. How can I unbind the invitation relationship?
Sorry, you can’t unbind an invitation relationship once you bind an invitation code.
7. How does the user I invited count as an active user?
He/She makes a trade on Tokenlon.
8. How is the trading power calculated?
Power = Net Fee * Reward Coefficient
If you run into any questions about LON trade mining, you are welcome to join our Discord group and chat with us.